vardhayini waterfall rappelling on 23 AUGUST 2015 with Adventure Aim
Welcome to Adventure Aim. 270ft Actual ,at 23 AUGUST 2015
Many of you must have done waterfall rappelling before but might not be this big…One of the biggest waterfall rappelling in sahyadri, with an breathtaking flow of water crashing against your body !!!
MAHESH SHINDE :- 9892619362 / 8425842510
Note:- You must pay 50% amount then we will confirm you.
Name: Adventure Aim
State Bank of India
Branch Name:- Kasturi Plaza
IFS CODE SBIN0030369
Plz do sms your name and email_id if call not received
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
270ft actual Rappelling
Hight: Approx 270 ft
Last date for registration: 20 AUGUST 2015
Minimum Participants: 20
Maximum Participants: 45
event are Rs. 2000/- per head
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall
Meeting point: SWAMINARAYAN TEMPLE , Dadar (E) at 05.15 am
Breakfast will be provided in the bus
08.30 am: At base village
08:45 am: Small trek towards waterfall
09.30 am: At waterfall
09:45 am -3.30 pm: Waterfall rappelling
05:00 pm: Departure for Mumbai
We’ll reach Mumbai by 09.30 pm (Tentative).
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure
For registration and more details please contact